The Bus Centre is your ‘go-to’ bus service specialist.
We believe an experienced service department is an important link in the life of bus ownership. The Bus Centre can provide support for your preventative maintenance program but we’re also here to help with warranty concerns or unexpected repairs.
Buses are our only business. It means we’re bus-focused and you can be assured that keeping your bus running is our priority. That matters to your bottom line because our technicians can get the job done right the first time in better-than-industry average times.
The Bus Centre specializes in bus analytics and repairs. We are a full-service facility for school and commercial buses and service all bus makes and models. And we’re known as the best in the province for paratransit servicing and electrical troubleshooting. It’s our mandate to help get your bus back on the road in a timely manner.
Our highly qualified technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. The Bus Centre has the staff, tools and technology to keep your bus in top operating condition. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!
We’re conveniently located just 10 minutes west of Edmonton in the Acheson Industrial park. We also have service partners Canada wide.Our Service Flyer
Some of our service offerings are:
- CVIP Inspection Facility (CVIP Rate $195)
- Engine service
- Transmission service
- Air Conditioning repair and service
- Chassis/Drive train service
- Braun Wheelchair Lift service and repair
- School Bus Equipment Retrofitting ie. crossing arms, strobe lights
- Child Reminder Systems install and repair
- SEON Camera install and repair
- Paratransit Restraint install and repair
- Ricon Wheelchair Lift service and repair
- School Bus, Commercial Bus, Paratransit Bus repair and service
WE’RE AN AUTHORIZED WARRANTY REPAIR FACILITY FOR
Selected warranty for Detroit and Cummins engines.
Choice vendors that put the best products in your hands. Preferred partnerships that give you cost effective options and result in savings to keep you on the road.